We hope all is well with you. We wanted to reach out today and invite you to our Virtual Community Conversation Part 3 around COVID-19 as well as bring you Crime and Safety updates for the city of Milwaukee.
Northwest Side CDC and Safe & Sound organizers are excited to bring you a virtual meeting space to connect you with other residents, resources, and get questions answered by city officials and medical professionals.
Please see the attached flyer here: Community Convo part 3 60 days in COVID May 2020. The flyer will have a Zoom Meeting ID and Password. We hope that you can join us from your home or home office on:
Wednesday, May, 13th, 2020.
2 PM- 3 PM.
There is not a link to click on as having a meeting ID and password has shown less likely to attract scammers. Please see below for a zoom tutorial if you have not used it before.
Click this link for a 1 minute overview – https://youtu.be/vFhAEoCF7jg
Tips for Using Zoom Video Conference
- Each meeting has a unique meeting ID that will be required to join a Zoom Meeting
- Often times, there will also include a password attached that will protect the privacy of the meeting
- If you are joining via telephone, you will need the teleconferencing number provided in the invite
- Visit www.zoom and click JOIN A MEETING
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name
- Select if you would like to connect audio and/or video to Join (ideally for all staff meetings we ask that you click audio and video)
- On your phone, dial the teleconferencing number provided in your invite
- Enter the meeting ID number when prompted using your dial pad
Zoom Meeting Access
Meeting ID: 862 8979 9786
Want to Dial In? Find your local number click link below: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcn5Qm8f8b
We hope to see you there!!