- This event has passed.
Connecting the Corridor – Kickoff Open House
April 24 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
NWSCDC is working with the City of Milwaukee to involve residents and stakeholders in “Connecting the Corridor.” Together we will help inform the City’s upcoming Strategic Action Plan for the Near North Area.
Please join us on Wednesday, April 24th for the Connecting the Corridor Kickoff Open House
- Time: 5-7 PM, Open house format with short presentations at 5:15 PM & 6:15 PM
- Location: City of Milwaukee, Dept. of Public Works Field Office at 3850 N. 35th Street
- Agenda: Introduction to Connecting the Corridor, Mobility & Streets Discussion, and an introduction to Traffic Safety Improvement Projects for N. 35th Street and N. 27th Street
- Hosted by: Dept. of City Development and Dept. of Public Works
Additional events and information below
Saturday, May 11th – Community Walk Along 35th Street
Time: 1-3 PM – Light snacks will be provided.
Where: 3850 N. 35th St. (Milwaukee Dept. of Public Works Field Office)
Agenda: Walk & discuss a Traffic Safety Improvement Project for N. 35th St.
Saturday, June 22nd – Promise Zone Bike Ride
Visit the Northwest Side CDC website for more info. – nwscdc.org
• Visit the plan website: milwaukee.gov/CTC
• Sign up for email updates at: milwaukee.gov/enotify by subscribing to “Near North Plan”
under the “Plans for Future City Development” category
• Follow us on social media: Facebook: MilwaukeeDCD Twitter: MilwaukeeDCD
• Questions or Comments? Email or call 414-286-5714